Representing Those Suffering From RSD/CRPS In Southern California
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) is a progressive disease of the Autonomic Nervous System. RSD/CRPS causes chronic pain commonly in the arms and legs, although the pain caused by RSD/CRPS can occur in any part of the body.
In approximately 70 percent of RSD/CRPS patients, the disease spreads to another area of the body. Surprisingly, the constant, extreme pain caused by RSD/CRPS is typically greater than the pain caused by the initial injury.
Suffering a chronic injury in a work-related accident caused by the negligent or careless actions of another person can be devastating. The lawyers in San Diego at the Mitchell Law Corporation understand how hard it can be physically, financially, and mentally on suffering victims. No one should have to endure such pain alone. We will not rest until you receive justice. We feel strongly that our role is to secure fair compensation for our clients.
Symptoms Of RSD/CRPS
Although sufferers of RSD/CRPS can experience a number of symptoms, these are the main symptoms of this horrible disease:
- Chronic pain: A severe burning sensation is usually present at the affected area even though it may feel cold to the touch; the affected area may also be extremely sensitive to touch, temperature, vibration and sound
- Spasms: Spasms of the muscles and blood vessels in the arms and legs
- Skin inflammation or changes in appearance: Skin color, texture and temperature may change
- Decreased mobility: Inability to move the affected body part
- Joint stiffness: Joints may swell or become stiff
We’ve Recovered Millions In Damages For Those Suffering From RSD/CRPS
Our legal experience and aggressive litigation approach has enabled us to win large settlements and verdicts for our clients who suffered a serious injury at work. We have helped our clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, including:
- Past, current and future medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Emotional pain
- Physical pain
- Loss of relations (if applicable)
Discuss Your Case In Private Today
Filing a workers’ compensation claim in California is not a simple task, and we do not recommend victims attempt to handle the claims process on their own. With one of our attorneys in Los Angeles by your side, you are more likely to recover a larger settlement. You are also much more likely to receive higher quality medical attention when working with us.
To discuss your case in private and to learn how we can assist you, call us toll free at 866-288-5792 in San Diego, Riverside and Los Angeles. You can also reach our firm via email. All cases taken on a no-win, no-recovery basis.