Aggressively Fighting For Victims Of Motorcycle Accidents In Southern California
The sense of freedom the open road provides entices many individuals to ride a motorcycle throughout Southern California. However, this sense of freedom may also give riders a false sense of security.
A devastating motorcycle accident can occur at anytime and sadly, result in serious catastrophic injuries. Statistics show that motorcycle riders are 35 times more likely to die in a collision than the occupants of a passenger car. If a rider survives a collision, it is likely the rider will suffer a potentially life-threatening injury, such as:
- Open or closed head injuries
- Partial or complete amputation injuries
- Mild, moderate or severe brain injuries
- Compound or simple bone fracture injuries
- Road rash injuries
- Incomplete or complete spinal cord injuries
- First-, second- or third-degree burn injuries
- Internal organ injuries
- Back or neck injuries
Aggressively Fighting For Victims’ Legal Rights
The lawyers in Los Angeles at the Mitchell Law Corporation will work to make sure our clients receive quality medical care throughout the litigation process. We will aggressively fight for our clients’ right to compensation for future medical needs.
We have obtained large settlements for clients suffering from a serious injury and will not rest until victims receive adequate compensation. Our firm has recovered maximum compensation for clients’ medical care expenses, rehabilitation, loss of relations, emotional strain, loss of quality of life, lost income and physical pain.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents?
- Driver distraction: Many types of distractions can cause a driver to take his or her eyes off the road. Cell phone use, eating, drinking, applying makeup, getting dressed, other passengers, pets, navigation systems and the radio are just a few of the various types of distractions drivers may encounter. According to a recent traffic accident study, spilling a beverage was the most common reason drivers lost focus.
- Defective motorcycle parts: Defective or faulty auto parts often cause single-vehicle motorcycle accidents. In an effort to cut costs and remain competitive in an aggressive market, many manufacturers are sacrificing quality of craftsmanship. Unfortunately, cost-saving designs and production techniques can affect the performance, stability and safety of an important bike part. A faulty brake, throttle, handlebar or engine can cause a horrible motorcycle accident.
- Poor road conditions: Poor road conditions, such as loose gravel, potholes, unmarked construction zones, missing road signs and debris are often attributed to the cause of a motorcycle collision.
Successfully Representing Injured Victims For Over 20 Years
At the Mitchell Law Corporation, our experienced attorneys in San Diego have successfully represented seriously injured riders throughout the state. We also have experience representing family members of riders tragically killed in motorcycle collisions. Upon hiring us, we will investigate every possible cause to determine who is at fault for a crash and work tirelessly to ensure the negligent party is held accountable for the damages related to a motorcycle accident.
The ethical lawyers in Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego at the Mitchell Law Corporation handle every case on a contingent fee basis, meaning we will not collect any legal fees if we do not win your case. To determine your eligibility to file a claim, call our office any time of the day or night toll free at 866-288-5792. You can also send us an email and a member of our team will follow up with you.